[Gpdd] (Health) Piggie Pain

Sandra Oliver-Poore oliverpoore at mindspring.com
Fri Dec 3 19:09:56 EST 2004

Dear Gentle Persons,

I deeply Respect everyones right to there own opinion, even Susan,and I have
been very comforted by all your support.  For years I have struggledwith the
end of life question but it just became clear to me in a flash that my
belovedSqure Ed was asking me for comfort.  He was not asking for hysterical
dashes to the vet in a (most probably ) doomed attempt to save or prolong
his life.  I have read here many times of many slaves regrets over the final
few hours or days of their piggies death.  As I get older I find my self
less absorbed with my my pain in the death dance and now ready to focus on
what the piggie needs.  I would like to see a calm discussion on hospice
type care for our little friends if we can do so without upsetting each
other as it is an important subject.

thanks you all

Sandy for the Penny Giggles