[Gpdd] Silly: Holiday Piggy Secret Santa

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sat Dec 4 01:05:22 EST 2004

Hi Piggies and Their Peoples,
       I've recently been graduated from being one of the two "mini-guineas"
(baby GPs) Alge took in from the Ohio rescue (Chester is the other), to being
one of the Jolly Rodents. Chester is a Jolly Rodent now, too, but I think
we're still kind of shy about it. It's quite a thing to be a Jolly Rodent so
whee're still kind of taking our cues from Mr. Coders and Wilson. And of course we
hear lots of stories about Ebeneezer. Whee actually knew and loved Ebeneezer
and whee knew he loved us,too. But whee were only able to spend a very few
short wheeks with him before he went to the Bridge.
       But Wilson says that's enough of that. I'll start crying if I talk
about Ebeneezer too much. But he was soooo nice to us.)
       Anyway, tonight is a big night for me. Wilson said that now that Alge
is in bed, whee can can write to the GPDD and that I get to do my very first
post ever tonight. Wheeeeeks of joy and excitement!
       I'm really writing to piggies who might be a little short of money
during this holiday season but who want to participate in the Piggy Secret Santa.
Thrist shops!!  Thrift shops, I mean.  Gee. Sorry.
       If you can get someone to take you shopping, maybe in a big coat
pocket or a purse where you can look out and see the merchandise, you can find a
lot, especially if you're creative.  Wheee know wheee like toys, provided
they're safe for us. Little plastic boats and stuff like that even.
       You could even cut out a neat guinea pig picture or something else
that's neat and either make a little hanger for it; frame it with popsycle sticks
maybe, or glue it to a magnet. Most of your peoples will have advertising
magnets already on their refrigerators. so you glue to picture or whatever onto
that.
       This holiday Santa event is so exciting to us. We're all wheeeeking
for joy and in excitement around here. We're running laps and still can't
contain ourselves.
       The real point is, whee don't want any piggy who wants to be part of
this but who may not have much money to be left out.
       That's all.
       Thank you for listening.

Respectfully,
Charlie of the Jolly Rodents   (PS: Mr. Cooders told me to end my letter with
"respectully." We're learning a lot from these big guys. We also know that
Wilson really likes a little sow whose name is Fuzzy. hehehe)
             PS:  Send your names and addresses to: cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Lisa is the Coordinator, Piggy Secret Santas