[Gpdd] VIRUAL: AN EVENT STARTING SUNDAY-- ON THE ROAD, AGAIN!!!

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sat Dec 4 18:05:39 EST 2004

Awaken all you Wheeeking Whiskery Wheekers!

       This is a time to stay up late or get up early fellow Piggies! Or
both!

       Most of the Penny Giggles (we think most!) have found homes and will
be setting off by piggy train tomorrow to new destinations and new lives. Some
of us are going along to enjoy and help create a whole lot of fun enroute.
Won't you plan to be there, too?
       So let's hasily prepare!! We haven't had a chance to have this much
fun since the trip to Cape Alava last November. We're heading for the northwest
again -- plane tickets will be available to any piggy who wants to participate
 (no matter how last minute the decision). You need to live fairly close if
you plan on driving -- and if you can talk your peoples out of the car keys for
a day or so. And we will need some vehicles, but a single SUV can hold a
whole lot of frolicing, fun-seeking GPs.
       The Penny Gigles were in charage of food and drinks during our last
big shabang! Which of us has forgotten those wonderous delights they prepared?
Remember those Broccoli Blasters! WOW!

      Now it's our turn to prepare a celebration for them.

       We're also going to hear from our old buddy Wild Wooly Willy, who was
widowed since Cape Alava but has since remarried. The new bride's name is
"Rocky." A name like that in a wife would kind of scare us, but I guess Wild Willy
is devoted to her and she to him.
        If it doesn't work out, maybe he will become a monk pig as Jimmy Pig
was contemplating a while back when Brownie Bear began revealing some hidden
hostile behavioral traits.! Ok -- that seems pretty unlikely. Wild Willy just
isn't cut out to be a monk pig.
       He was enjoying a warm oil foot massage when we spoke with him and
even suggesting that there might be dancing sows for entertainment. Maybe for the
bachelor pigs only. With a wife named Rocky....

       Ok guys!! Respond with ideas. We need to get off of here before Alge
gets here and we here her approach.
       There'll be more to come but we had to get word out to you ASAP!

In eager anticipation,
The Jolly Rodents