[Gpdd] (Health) RE: Piggie Pain

Carrie Mooser ddsaylor20 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 4 19:33:32 EST 2004

I wasn't going to add anything, but feel I should.
Part of my job is euthanasing animals.  I work for an
animal shelter.  I don't like doing it, in fact I hate
it.  But it is a necessary evil.  I treat every animal
that I can with love and comfort during the procedure,
whether I'm holding the animal or injecting it myself.
 I am not squimish about this subject and I don't want
to upset anyone, but I will never allow any of my
animals to be euthanasied without me holding them and
loving them.  The most selfless and loving gift you
can give an animal that loves you is to be there with
them when they go.
Carrie