[Gpdd] [Misc] Secret Santa Gift Suggestions

Laurie-Jean Gombar lj at theurnstudio.com
Sat Dec 4 15:45:13 EST 2004

Since the 11th is fast approaching... I will repeat this post...  $4 for
an annonymous gift is not bad......  I'll even include a note/card if
you send one with the payment for the magnets.... I was going to keep
quiet... But what the heck?

Hi!
I was looking through my inventory of pottery and saw all the leftover
piggy magnets that I had made extra of for orders I had completed before
the baby was born.  I know Christmas and other holidays are coming up an
was wondering if anyone wanted some piggy magnets.  I am not able to
make any special orders or accomidate any special requests.  I have
about 30 assorted piggy magnets for sale.  I usually sell magnets for $5
a piece plus a dollar for shipping for each magnet.

So the sale is $4 a piggy magnet including shipping.   VIA E-MAIL -Send
your name and address and how many piggy magnets you would like... and
then I will send you my address.  You could also get my address from my
website  http://www.theurnstudio.com/Pet%20Products.htm  Then send me a
check or money order... and then I will send you how ever many magnets
you ordered.  I'll extend this sale until two weeks before Christmas- so
if you are serious about wanting one or "3" make sure you have e-mailed
me and sent a check by the 11th of December.  Of course if you wait that
long  I can't guarrantee you will get your magnet by Christmas Day-
since the post office gets pretty busy this time of year.

And to remind.... don't respond to this e-mail to the digest....respond
to me privately.  Thank you!
LJ