[Gpdd] VIRTUAL? Penny Giggles SOWS --

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sun Dec 5 10:32:36 EST 2004

Hello Again,
       Cooders here, watching the food on the table rapidly diminishing
before I get there. One final but important note. There seems to be some confusion
on whether or not there is a home lined up for the Penny Giggles females.
       Again -- if someone is going from the Northwest to Colorado....
       In any event, if you can help in some kind of piggy train, please
contact Sandy of the Penny Giggles at: oliverpoore at mindspring.com

      "Whoa there fellow -- I just saw you drinking two other strawberry
smoothie. That one is mine!"

       Ahem, sorry there. A little distraction -- but I have what may be last
of the smoothies in paw now, unless someone whips up some more of the
delicious drinks. I've been so busy reporting on all of this that I'm missing out on
the event itself.

       So -- off to the breakfast party for me.

       "Hey there, Wild Willy!!"

Cooders o the Jolly Rodents