[Gpdd] BEHAVIOUR

Megan Gladney byrne51250 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 4 20:04:46 EST 2004

Hello everyone. I'm a bit of a new member here and I just had a question
about something my piggie Chewie has taken to doing lately. Recently,
whenever I've had Chewie up for lap time and she goes to take out a poop
pellet for nutritional purposes, she makes a sort of squealing/wheeking
sound before she does so. She does not do this when she is in her cage. She
is a piggie who likes her autonomy and has no problem telling me when she
wants to get down. I was just wondering if this is a behavioural thing she
has adopted to get me to put her down again or if she is really in pain? If
anyone has any info, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot! All the best to my fellow guinea pigger fans and their furry
little friends!

Megan and Chewie