[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Piggy Pain

judith sharamitaro shim1990 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 5 08:11:42 EST 2004

Hi to all Pigs and Parents!  The girls wanted to make sure I posted before the Holidays to wish all who celebrate a very Happy Holiday Season.  They would love to participate in Secret Santa, but they are realists who know their well intentioned Mom would never get to the post office in time!!
I did want to offer a little input to the Piggy Pain discussion.  Last year, about this time,  my little Corky developed
pneumonia and eventually crossed The Bridge.  She made a couple of trips to the vet, but in the end she died at home, in her cuddle cup, in my arms.  While I wish I had seen her illness earlier and will always regret not getting medical attention quicker,  I'll always be happy to have spared her the stress of a final vet visit.
Why do I bring this up?  Because during her illness and the period when I was hand feeding and medicating her,
I was so greatly helped and encourage by the kind, caring Sandra Oliver-Poore, whose words kept me going in those awful days.  So I also want to take the time to once again thank this caring woman, who made going through Corky's final days so much easier, just by letting us know she cared.
                            Judi,Porky, Petunia, and Corkster...Remembering always Corky and Gaylord