[Gpdd] Misc or Virtual: Songs for the road for the Penny Giggles

Carla Martinez cmartinez36 at houston.rr.com
Sun Dec 5 11:30:20 EST 2004

Hey everyone, Alge got us up and going this morning to back up the Penny
Giggles. We of course brought our drums and guitar and dedicate this Willie
Nelson song to Wild Wooly Willy and all the Penny Giggles and their friends
here with us in spirit today:

On The Road Again

On the road again
Just can't wait to get on the road again
The life I love is makin' music with my friends
And I can't wait to get on the road again
On the road again
Goin' places that I've never been
Eatin' things that I may never see again,
And I can't wait to get on the road again.

On the road again
Like a band of gypsies we go down the highway
We're the best of friends
Insisting that the world be wheekin' our way
And our way
Is on the road again
Just can't wait to get on the road again
The life I love is makin' music with my friends
And I can't wait to get on the road again

On the road again
Like a band of gypsies we go down the highway
We're the best of friends
Insisting that the world be wheekin' our way
And our way
Is on the road again

Just can't wait to get on the road again
The life I love is makin' music with my friends
And I can't wait to get on the road again
And I can't wait to get on the road again

And now an abbreviated version of Neil Young and "Long May You Wheek"

We've been through
some things together
With trunks of memories
still to come
We found things to do
in stormy weather
Long may you wheek.

Long may you wheek.
Long may you wheek.
Although these changes
have come
With your chrome heart shining
in the sun
Long may you wheek.

Anybody else with a song for the Penny Giggles, we'll join in!

Snowball and Snickers