[Gpdd] RE: VIRTUAL -- ON the ROAD / Meeting and Greeting the penny Giggles

lisa.sharpcrew.com lisa at sharpcrew.com
Sun Dec 5 11:45:56 EST 2004

Fuzzy here.  Oz and Zoe are off introducing themselves to all piggies-they
are the socialites!  Me, I just like hanging back with my Wilson.  We were
thrilled when the Jolly Rodents showed up in that big RV. (Does that stand
for Rodent Vehicle?)  They are so sweet to come all this way south to pick
us up (but who had a choice...by beloved was driving!).  What a way to
travel!  So much room to accomodate all our new piggie friends.

I have to say the Strawberry smoothies are wonderful but my favorite (and I
didn't even know Zoe could cook) is the parsley and corn fritters she made
with crushed Kavli flat breads, Italian parsley and corn fresh off the cob.
YUM.

She's talking of making cucumber and carrot treats.  She's going to hollow
out the cucumber and shove a carrot into the center.  Then chop it into
slices...it sounds great.  I wonder if she'll give slave these ideas so when
we return she will make them for us at home.

I do hope the rumors are true and we will get to meet the famed George, the
Guinea Pig and ole' Ebe!  I love the Rumblestrut Blues and will love to hear
it straight from the piggies mouths.

Well, must go.  Wilson is calling me to taste another dish brought to the
table...I think I'll need to run tons of laps around the pig palace when we
return home!