[Gpdd] Misc: Hello Slaves!

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 5 23:03:22 EST 2004

Hello Slaves!
It's me, Brownie Bear and Butterscotch's
Slave. Sorry I haven't been as active on
the Digest, but I've been so busy these
days. And I am so behind on my Digest
readings, it's ridiculous. But, I just
wanted to say "hello" to all and let ya'll
know how wheeeee were doing.

Well, Brownie Bear and Butterscotch are
getting along well. Brownie Bear has been
slowing down a bit though, and I'm a little
worried about my Bear. She has been crying
a bit when she pee's and this morning, I
saw blood on the towel and so I am hoping
that she passed whatever what was down there
that was bothering her. Also, her back legs
aren't working the way they used to. I gave
her some extra Vit-C, just in case, although
I know she gets plenty of it.

Butterscotch is healthy as a ham (no pun
intended) and he runs around and acts crazy
half the time. He is such a social pig and
he follows B-Bear around. He's growing and
getting Cuter and Cuter by the minute. He's
interesting because at night-time, he leaves
Brownie and sleeps under our bed. We always
hear him when he comes in our room because
he makes those little piggie sounds and then
he starts purring up a storm and then eventually
he settles down and goes to sleep.

During the wheeeeek of Thanksgiving, we piggie-sat
Rebecca's piggies (Henry, Phoebe, and Taylor)
and wheeeeeee had so much FUN! Henry is so
Sweet and Phoebe & Taylor are Cute as a Button.
Butterscotch fell in LOVE with Taylor...they
had a connection and you could tell because when
he would come around she would notice. But, I
couldn't leave them unattended because Butterscotch
is such a Horny little pig, he would try to have
"adult time" with her. They are all fixed, but
I still wanted B'scotch to be more polite, ya
know, a gentle-pig like Henry. After Rebecca picked
up her piggies, Butterscotch was sad...he really
misses Taylor. And for a couple of days, he was
being a bratty pig--showing me his dissatisfaction.

Well, sorry to ramble on. I should be in bed by
now. Oh yeah, and THANK YOU to Alge to emailing
me and telling me about the Secret Piggie Santa.
Brownie Bear and Butterscotch are so Excited and
I'll be sending my information to Lisa (the
coordinator).

Welcome to New Members! Also, Healing Wheeeeeeks
to the Sickly ones. And Sincere Condolences to all
who have lost a Special Friend...

I will try to get caught up this wheeeeek and
see what's happening with everypig and every slave.

     Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeps,
       Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear and
                             Butterscotch :-)