[Gpdd] Virtual - Flighty Cally

svtaylor1 at excite.com svtaylor1 at excite.com
Sun Dec 5 23:27:55 EST 2004

It's Sunday morning and I went into the kitchen to feed Cally but found this note instead:

Dear Slave Susan,

I whent to see the Penny Giggles and the RV. Sorry for not axing permishion but it whas, like, such short notice! I took your cell phone so that I could tell them where to stop and pig me up. And I am borrowing Excaliber, your flying horse to get me there. I whill send him back once I get with my friends. Don't whorry about me and pleeeze don't be too mad. I whill be with all my good friends and I whill write or leave you a voice-mail as soon as possible. - - Your Pritty Piggy, Cally

I guess there's not much I can do about this now. She's already gone, but I hope she doesn't use too many roaming minutes. That could really add up. She seems to have packed in a hurry because there was a trail of cloths, toiletries and frilly things leading out the front door and up the drive. - - Susan in New Mexico, USA

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com

The most personalized portal on t