[Gpdd] Virtual - Road Trip!!

svtaylor1 at excite.com svtaylor1 at excite.com
Mon Dec 6 09:50:25 EST 2004

Dear Slave Susan,

It is Sunday evening and I have safely met up whith the Penny Giggles convoy. I am able to write this letter because whee discovered that the RV owners left their cellular laptop on board. One of us found it stowed whith the kitchen supplies and got it whorking so now I can tell you of the events of the day. Shortly after leaving whith Excalibur, I contacted Mr. Cooders by cell phone. Despite the bad connection and the wind blowing through my flappy ears while in the air on horseback and the din of music coming from the RV (I think Cooders said it whas those rocking rodents, Snowball and Snickers), whee got arrangements made for my pig-up. As purr Cooder's instructions, I had Excaliber take me to the parking lot of Sam's Highway Diner where whee whaited for the RV. Very soon it rolled up, the door opened and out strolled my handsome Mr. Cooders! I cannot tell you how wonderful it felt to see him again. He rumblestrutted up to me, took my paw in his and led my whay as whee stepped onto the RV. He is such a gentlepig! Introductions whir made all round and it whas good to see so many old friends and new acquaintances. Soon whee whir underwhay and, as the miles rolled by, whee whatched the scenery, ate the lovely treats that whir laid out on platters and listened and sang along to the music. It's a little sad that our get together is because the Penny Giggles are leaving their old home but I told them that it is also the beginning of something new and life is an adventure. I'll write more soon, - - Your Pritty Piggy Cally.