[Gpdd] virtual- on the road again- Lenny and the oxford pigs

joy smith gpdiva at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 6 15:23:44 EST 2004

Every piggie

Phew, at last enough straw to hide in and Grand Slave Joy thinks I'm hiding
but a nurse has to do what a nurse is called to- so here I am to ensure
everyone keeps well, knowing exotic vets not too numerouse

Neo has just landed us safely- another flying trip- and Sam his brother has
been a bit dim about things, but never mind I expect we will find the hay
one day-  Boris is looking after the carrots and so we will have a feast of
juice and carrot tops soon. the girls, Zoe and miss cally (woof woof) can
sort out the rest of the food, wood shavings etc.

Biscuit is back home keeping Slaves busy with his diverting  incessant
wheekings - he is such a good boy and a bit of a chip off the old block
really. I know he really wanted to be here but we have to think of the
slaves.

so as I am here now let us have  a conflab, Wilson will show you to your
seats and Fuzzy Charley and Mr Cooders and Oz will pass amongst you with
some samples I have brought. Now these are the finest samples of english
apples, tomatoes and parsley and are very good for you indeed. As your head
nurse I must ensure that you are eating well. now you must also make sure
that your slave understands your needs, so we will some wheeking practice
and some reallly high pitched continuous squealing so that you communicate
effectively.

now onto the really important aspect for any slave, you must give them lots
of cuddles because therapeutic touching is vital for their well- ( human)
being-  now you can lick at any time, they go spare with this, but the
really cool thing to do is half close your eyes,  yawn and put your head
slightly tilted up towards the slave's head this makes them NUTS, they will
do any thing- I mean any thing for this and it only takes a moment.
you know when you are doing it right when you hear that special noise that
says 'oh, loooook at himmmmmm' with a stupid look in their eyes.

Oh and one last thing my own Slave, Sarah was quite right when she told
Grand Slave Joy that the bald patch behind our ears is for cooling down and
increasing heat loss from our furry bodies and is specifically placed there
to ensure the heat loss from our ears is super efficient

So- onto the feast now and I will be available for one- to- one discussions
if you feel the need afterwards
thank you for listening I am here till Thursday

Lenny the Lion Pig, Head Nurse and Cup winning champion