[Gpdd] Care: Food question

Candace Long happyclong at cox.net
Mon Dec 6 23:04:26 EST 2004

I had a question posed to me by someone that I am mentoring and I don't know the answer to it.  If
anyone has any info, it would be appreciated (in the interim I will tell her not to feed it to her
babies).  She wants to know if she can feed "nasturtium" to her piggies.  Her mom has some in her
garden (she is from Australia) and she says they are edible for humans, but doesn't know if it ok
for our little ones.

Candace (slave to) Spirit, Dizzy, Patches, Furby, Snowball, Poppie, Gizmo, Rosebud and Wooley