[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: Still On the Road

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Tue Dec 7 01:22:06 EST 2004

             Update:    Chester reporting (giggle and wheeek wheeek!!) I'm
trying to sound "poised and professional" here. I bet you guys knows who tries
to teach me that kind of thing. Cooders says "it's good to know how to act" and
that I'm doing to be a very distinguished looking GP as I grow older. But I'm
not here to talk about me.
       More and more piggies showing here up all the time! I've heard 'bout
most of them. Lenny all the was from the UK is here with the Oxford Piggies.
(Cooders likes the way "Oxford" sounds. I don't understand why. And sounds nice
but to Cooders it seems to sound really nice.)
       Anyways, Lenny was the head nurse on that other trip that so many of
the other piggies talk about and of course he's still the head nurse. Health
and healthy foods. We need them, he taught us. I just thought we liked them!
See, I've already learned something from him.
       Wheeeeking shrilly and squealing loudly are good ways to get our
slaves and parents to be sure we get them. I think maybe he is a psycho-cologist
too or whatever the word is. He's cool though.

       Cooders lit up like the sky did on the 4th of July when his Miss Cally
showed up. I think he'd almost given up on seeing her. She is a pretty pretty
piggy girl.
       She called him on a cell phone and from the time he flip closed the
phone he kept looking in the mirror on the RV, Wheeek, wheeeek. It was funny but
it made us all feel good, too, to see him so happy inside.
       When we stopped to pick her up, he escorted her into the RV as though
she were a royal princess. She's his "angle" he says. They look....ummmm,
elegant, yes, "elegant" together.

       We don't know if Sandy has found a home for her girl pigs or not. It's
kind of confusing. And we actually are worried about it. But we felt really
good that Bob Bob, and Boar-is, PB and Guy are getting good homes. I'll tell
you there full names later and more about them, too. They are superb cooks
themselves but no one would let them. They are the guests of honor.

       They are nervous about going to a new home but liked the people and
the RV trip was good for them ,too. Everyone was so relaxed, or eating and
drinking and there was much singing. Muinea  and Wuinea, Puinea, Vuinea, Buinea,
and Boaruinea showed up and they can really belt out a song or two themselves.
Pretty girls, too! (purrr)

       I feel like Dan Rather up here giving a news report. I'm new at this
so I hope I did ok.

       Oh, it's fore sure that were're REALLY going to see George the Guinea
Pig. Wilson apparently has some kind of gift. He was the "Messenger" the last
trip and was permitted to cross the Bridge and return. It was his mission then
to let the piggies who had never been loved by anyone that they were all of
our people's piggies, that they loved them and when the time came for our
people to cross the Bridge and be reunited with us,  any of them that wanted to
come the rest of the journey with us could. They would "belong" and beloved.

       That reminds me -- Charley and Wolfi haven't been seen yet unless I've
missed them. I know they'll be here. They want to meet Beethoven.
       Wilson said that George even said that if any of the piggies in our
group have lost their little friends or guinea pig family members, he'll arrange
it so that can be together for a little bit. AT least see each other and hug.
George always had a good heart. That must be why he's so special in a place
where every pig is special.

       More later...  or maybe someone else will talk more about what it's
all like for them.

Signing off (am I supposed to say that?) Chester of the Jolly Rodent (Jr.
Grade)