[Gpdd] Virtual - Road Trip Continued...

svtaylor1 at excite.com svtaylor1 at excite.com
Tue Dec 7 11:08:41 EST 2004

Dear Slave Susan,

Whee are having a great time on the RV trip. Lot's more piggy's have shown up. Lenny the nurse is here and I'm sooo glad too because all the dancing and carousing really makes the RV sway from side to side as Wilson does his best to keep it going straight down the road and some of us had too many Brocolli Blasters (urp!) so Lenny has been really handing out the Dramamine and Pepto Bismo!

Whee got to meet Jennifer and Adam, the boar's Bob Bob, Boar-is, PB and Guy's new owners. They are riding along for part of the trip. Whee really like them a lot, especially cause whee find they are verry easy to make do things. Whee've been trying them out and find that just a wheek or two brings us treats and if whee turn our noses up, more treats arrive.

Snowball and Snickers belted out the Rumblestrut Blues as Muinea, Wuinea, Puinea, Vuinea, Buinea and Boaruinea handed out funny party hats, threw confetti and blew on noise-makers, then started a Rumba line which wound its way throughout the RV, pigging up others as it whent down the aisle, up onto the beds down on the floor again and then over the tables and chairs and counter tops.

Wild Wolly Willy and his Wife Rocky, put on a Western act and lassoed the chandeleer and climbed up the rope while Fuzzy, Zoe, Ozzie, Charley, Wolfi, Sony, Squirt, Chester, Cooders and I  looked on.

More Later, Your Fun Loving Piggy, - - Cally