[Gpdd] Virtual - Welcome Home

Cindy Fajardo cindy.fajardo at verizon.net
Wed Dec 8 12:54:08 EST 2004

     The California Crew wanted me to send out a big WELCOME HOME !!! to all those coming home from the big RV trip.
     They all wished they had a chance to go but with Blackie's due date approaching they knew they needed to stay home.  She's happy to announce that she delivered 5 healthy babies yesterday!!!  With 5 you can sure bet she is glad to have her mother and 2 older daughters around to help, not to mention her husband and brother across the hall.  Glad to hear that Cally returned safe and tell Wilson they are ready for some driving lessons as we have an RV, too.  I think they have some ideas for a trip of their own.  I found some sunglasses and luggage stashed behind Blackie's house!

Cindy Slave to the California Crew
Carmel Cotton Candy, Crunch, Snickers, Blackie,
Squirrely, Brownie, & the 5 new additions (less than 24hrs old)