[Gpdd] CARE: Charlie

Carrie Mooser ddsaylor20 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 8 13:24:12 EST 2004

Charlie, my newest rescue pig was gone this morning.
I only had him a week so there must have been
something wrong with him.  Probably why his owners
gave him up.  I wish people would not lie to us when
they give up their pets.  Maybe there was something
that could have been done for him.  He never showed
any signs of pain or illness, and had just started
really getting into his new life.  He loved his
timothy hay.
Carrie