[Gpdd] Care: Food question answered

Candace Long happyclong at cox.net
Wed Dec 8 11:37:44 EST 2004

I posted a few days ago and received personally the following information.  Just thought it would be
good for everyone to know.  Thanks Dawnda for the great information.

Nasturtium would be a no no for guinea pigs.

Watercress is another name for them and they take vitamin C out of the body. Since we are always
giving guinea pigs more vitamin C, we certainly don't want to give them something that would take it
out.

Message: 7