[Gpdd] health-Poos

jessica augenstein missapedept at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 8 13:59:11 EST 2004

Hey Pig Lovers,
    I have a question it is sorta gross but I am not trying to be gross.  My Piggy Wiggy (male) is about 1 year old.....when he poos he poos like 25 (not picking) at a time.  Is this normal? He doesnt seems to be in pain and poos are normally shaped.  He eats timothy hay, pellets, carrots and corn. He gets fresh water everyday. Hope you guys can help.  I have sent off my secret santa I am so excited about the whole program. MERRY CHRISTMAS. Feel free to email me directly.
                                          Jessica, Harley and Piggy Wiggy