[Gpdd] [virtual] Piggies

truejedi at bellsouth.net truejedi at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 8 01:12:23 EST 2004

Well this is Muinea again speaking for all The Uineas.  We are still here at the Piggy Get Together.  It did storm outside today but that one special raincloud was the one allowed our friends from the other side of the Bridge to meet us here today.  It was sooooooooo good to see Motah again!  Her mouth is all better now and she is sooo healthy.  The other Uineas were very excited about meeting her also!  I just wish that Slave Misty could have been here to see Motah because she misses her so much.  But I know I took a part of her with me here and I know she could feel Motah's closeness today through me.  OH and I got to meet George and all the other piggies that joined us...and I got to hear that wonderful band and hear Ebeneezer WollyBear and Beethoven perform some wondeful music!  They even performed a few special songs they wrote just for the Penny Giggles.  All of a sudden though the rain stopped and a HUGE rainbow appeared covering the whole sky.  It was time for our friends to say goodbye and hop onto the Rainbow that would take them back to The Bridge where will we meet again someday.
Now in honor of The Penny Giggles time to bring out more Parsley and Carrots!
Wheek!!!!
Muinea and The Uineas