[Gpdd] [Miscellaneous] Secret Santa Pigs

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 9 23:27:56 EST 2004

Hi Piggies and slaves,
Just wanted to let you all know that I have been sending out the secret santa pigs names for the past couple of days.  If you have not received it as of yet, you should be getting it either tonight or Friday sometime.

I received a great turnout of emails for the santa pig pigticipation!  This is why it is taking me so long to get to everyone and taking a few days to complete.  But like I said, you should all have your secret santa pig by this weekend so you can get out and go shopping for that special piggie and/or slave.

I have been asking everyone to confirm the emails with the secret santa pig's names and addresses so I can make sure you have received it.  If for some reason you do not receive an email with the pigs' name/s or address by Saturday, please contact me.

Another thing, please get your gifts out on time so your piggie can have it in for Christmas.  Depending on where it is going, allow a few days for shipping.

One last thing, please verify the zip code with state.  I do double check the addresses and names before I send them out, but with my loving hubby and 3 children and the pigs (they demand veggies) asking me for this or that or wanting to get on the computer, I may have overlooked the correct numbers.

Thanks for all the pigticipates!  Hope you all get what you are wishing for.

Happy Holidays to All!

Lisa
(Secret Santa Pig Coordinator)

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"