[Gpdd] Misc: Big Thanks to Lisa

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 10 18:41:41 EST 2004

Hello

I wanted to take this time to thank Lisa for all her
time and trouble matching us all up for the Secret
Santa. Do you know how many participated?
I was excited to participate and I've already mailed
my gifts. It's just a fun thing to do in a world that
is not so good alot of the times.

I wanted to say that I enjoyed the "Carrot Wars" movie
too. I laughed and laughed.

For the last thing, I just don't understand people.
The bumper sticker that says, "The more I'm around
people, the more I like my guinea pig." fits me.
I was at work (dental assisting) and I was telling a
women who is a neighbor of mine that I take in
rescues. I was telling her all the animals that I have
and she said she wished she would have known that
because she would have given me her guinea pig.

She thought that guinea pigs were small animals. Her
guinea pig grew big and she just couldn't keep it
because it was too big. She gave it to a pet store.
How could you raise a pet from a baby and just give it
away because it grew big? It's just beyond me!!!

Dawnda

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven