[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Need Advice

Carrie Mooser ddsaylor20 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 11 11:40:10 EST 2004

Hi Everyone!
We're doing our annual Pictures with Santa at on of
the local petstores and of course I had to go see the
pigs they have for sale.  The cage is a large square
open cage, very similar to a c&c cage with glass sides
and there are 4 boys in it today.  One is a short
haired Aby and he has open/closed scabs and scratches
all over him.  It doesn't look like fighting with the
other pigs.  Anybody know what it could be?  There is
also a vet clinic in the store and the workers said
they have all the sick animals looked at by the vet,
they are not put down, unless necessary.  I will be
going back tomorrow for more Pics with Santa and will
be asking about him, but would like an idea of
treatment.  I don't know the vet there and don't know
if they are familiar with pigs.  If I have to, I'll
buy him.
Carrie