[Gpdd] [Miscellaneous] Calling All Secret Santa Piggies

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 12 13:33:42 EST 2004

Hello piggies and slaves,
Thanks to all that pigticipated.   We had well over 36 slaves and 80 some pigs that will be having a very merry holiday this year!

It was a lot of hard work and some organizing to keep up with my many many emails I received (got behind in my gpdd postings), but it was well worth it for the piggies.  I had a great time doing it.  My pigs even got in on the fun and organization.  They were so excited to be handling something so important but sad because they didn't get to participate in the Penny Giggles virtual trip.  They wanted so badly to go, but we had lots of work to do and a deadline to meet.  We don't want any pig to be left out or missed.

Now, I am asking you all, to please email me when your pigs receive their gift/s.  When I receive your email, I will mark it down.  I want to make sure everypig gets their gift in time for the holidays.

Again, please make sure you mail out the gifts in time so your secret santa piggie receives it before Christmas.  We don't want any pig to wake up and their gift has not arrived.  You all know how disappointed the pig will be, not to mention upset and will be wheeking all day making their slave feel really bad and guilty.  If that happens, we will need to email the slave that was in charge of that piggies' gift and WHEEK him or her out!  So please, please, get your gifts out in time.

Thank you all for letting my pigs and I organize this very important event.
I hope you all had fun with this.

Happy Holidays and Have a very happy and prosperous New Year!

Lisa
(Secret Santa Pig Coordinator "2004")

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"