[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] piggies need a home

Jill Brungardt jbrungardt at bumail.bakeru.edu
Mon Dec 13 09:37:13 EST 2004

Hi everyone,
I just realized that I didn't give an email address during my last plea. I
need to rehome 2 female piggies. This isn't something I want to do, but it's
either that or we move out of the house and into the garage. PLEASE help me
find great homes for my 2 special girls. One is a black and tan abby the
other is a grey and white long hair. Both are spoiled rotten and deserve a
home that can continue to spoil them!!!!!!!!

Please let me know if you know anyone who might be interested. I don't want
to have to give them to a shelter, that would be the WORST thing ever!!!

Thank you sooooo much,
Jill
jbrungardt at bakeru.edu

Jill Brungardt