[Gpdd] [Health] Guineas that don't eat veggies

nov17th at juno.com nov17th at juno.com
Mon Dec 13 17:54:11 EST 2004

Hi everyone,

   I am fostering three guineas who were rescued from the shelter this weekend and none of them are eating their veggies.  I put a full serving of romaine lettuce and cilantro in their cage last night and they barely touched it.  And here's one knew to me, they didn't even eat the carrots I gave them. (Rather they didn't devour them) Does anyone know a secret to help train guineas to eat their veggies? Normally it's only human children that have this problem.
   All of the guineas are fairly thin too, so I am trying to get them to eat.  They are only picking at the hay, but they are at least eating a little bit.  Just hoping for some advice.

Happy Holidays
Susan (Foster mom to Roosevelt, Einstein and Speedy Gonzalez)