[Gpdd] [Health] Guineas that don't eat veggies

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 14 00:43:04 EST 2004

When I first got my guinea pig from the pet store (first one, the rest were rescued), he didn't eat the veggies either.  I had to put them in his cage morning, noon and night until he finally decided they were good enough to try and eat them.  Now he can't get enough.  Just give them time and keep offering.  The people they were with previously probably didn't give them any vegetables (meanies).

I wish you luck with the fostering of the 3 pigs.

Happy Holidays!

Lisa

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"