[Gpdd] Misc: Re: Carrot Wars to Non-US

Guineapigfilms at aol.com Guineapigfilms at aol.com
Tue Dec 14 14:35:06 EST 2004

Dear Georgina and Piggy Friends Outside the US,

Please let me know if you need the video in NTSC (US), PAL, or SECAM formats.
The reason that CARROT WARS is llisted on eBay as available to US only is
because the ones I usually have readily available are NTSC-formatted.  (This
means that they will play in VCRs designed to play in the US OR on VCRs which are
DUAL..meaning they can play both PAL and NTSC formats). Asian countries
(including Japan) also use NTSC. I CAN get videos formatted in PAL (most European
countries except for France AND Australia) and SECAM (France), however, but they
have to be specially ordered. The postage is only $5.00 Global Priority Mail,
and you can pay with a credit card via PayPal. Please email me at
guineapigfilms at aol.com and I might be able to get one to you before Christmas. Sorry
about the confusion. I set up the conversion re-formatting so NO ONE would be left
out! (We have sent specially formatted copies of CARROT WARS all over the
World, including the UK, the Netherlands, Japan, Denmark, etc.!)  You can also
order them from britsusa.com (click on their "Special Section").

Thanks so much.

Love and WHEEEEEEEPS,

Alyssa and the guinea pig movie stars
http://hometown.aol.com/guineapigfilms