[Gpdd] Misc: Re: Carrot Wars

Candace Long happyclong at cox.net
Wed Dec 15 14:00:56 EST 2004

I just had to make a comment on Carrot Wars.  HOW WONDERFULLY FUN ! ! ! ! !  That was the most fun
movie that I have seen in a long time, and my husband who claims that us "is not a slave" (but I
catch him in their room making wheeeeeeking sounds, reaching into the cages to pat them and giving
them treats all the time - ha ha) was laughing out loud and loved it also.  He was actually the one
who got on line for me to purchase the video...  This movie would be a great Christmas or New Years
gift for anyone who loves our little kids :-)  Alyssa, are you going to make another movie????  Go
Girl... You totally have my support and I will be one of the first to buy one :-)
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeek's
Candace, Spirit, Dizzy, Patches, Furby, Snowball, Poppie, Gizmo, Rosebud and Wooley