[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Any hope?

Joanne Gosnell windchimes at sympatico.ca
Wed Dec 15 19:12:18 EST 2004

Dear friends,
First, if you respond to me, please reply to me directly:
windchimes at sympatico.ca
I am not on digest due to the volume of mail I have to get.

I have a long story, which I need to skip. I now have my 4 year old cavy,
Tootsie, on Critical Care and some other various things that I must syringe
into her. But she went for a period of what I estimate to be about 16-20
hours of not having much to each or drink. Everything I've read on the net
seems to point to this being grim. (She has seen a cavy vet - that is who I
got the Critical Care from).

Has anyone had any experience or heard any stories that might give me hope
that she might make it even though such a long period passed of not having
much to eat?

Thanks,
Joanne
Please reply to: