[Gpdd] silly: Cavy Claus

schumann at bellsouth.net schumann at bellsouth.net
Thu Dec 16 08:56:24 EST 2004

Whee would like to thank our Secret Santa's for the boxes we've received.  Our mom will NOT let us open any of them until Christmas day.  (She has opened the cards with all of their wishes of good cheer and veggies and the promise of another box for me, Lokai.)

Whoa-Tribble here  I already have 4 packages wrapped and ready for me to eat the paper.  You only have one so far!  You did get 2 cards and a poem but I have more in a pile waiting for Jan to put up her tree.

Merry Christmas!
Peace on earth and carrots to all pig kind.

Tribble and Lokai,
Owners of Jan

Hey Loke, I wonder if there were guinea pigs in that stable at Bethlehem?
Sure Trib.  With all of that hay would we be any where else?