[Gpdd] Health: Shy Guy

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Thu Dec 16 22:48:58 EST 2004

Hi
       I was so delighted that the boys got a good home with you but very
saddened to hear that Shy Guy is having problems. Everyone can predict the advice
I'm going to give -- get an x-ray -- perhaps 2 will be needed. It could be a
bladder stone tho I hope not. Leah is our resident expert. Her Brownie Bear is
having some problems right now, too. If its a stone, pain medication is a
very good idea -- if he's crying that is. If it's an inection and its causing him
distress pain medication is also a good idea.
       You are, I'm sure, wonderful caring people to be setting up the north
branch of the Penny Giggles.
       You'll be in many of our prayers tonight.

God bless,
Alge