[Gpdd] Re:(MISC) Bubbie and Caramel

Carrie Mooser ddsaylor20 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 17 17:30:46 EST 2004

Hi everyone!
Update on Bubbie, who I thought had mites, but it
turned out he has dandruff and we are working on
clearing it up.  I found out Bubbie is a texel and
they are prone to dandruff.  Is this true?  Anyway,
Bubbie is the pig that was getting adopted for
Christmas by a friend's family, but because we are
unsure about the dandruff, we decided to let them
adopt Caramel instead.  I am a little upset, Caramel
is one of my favorites, but know she is going to a
really good home and will be loved lots and lots and I
can get regular updates on her.
Carrie, Perdy, Caramel, Joanna, Buster, Queenie and Bubbie