[Gpdd] Thank you...

Jennifer Langer fairydancer at loveable.com
Fri Dec 17 20:49:08 EST 2004

Thank you so much for your sympathy and advice. The last few days have been
very hard. My husband and I just had Shy Guy's funeral today. We
found a beautiful forest glade that welcomed us. We felt he would
feel safe and happy there until his spirit crossed over the rainbow
bridge. I am just thankful I got to spend the short time we had
with him. Shy Guy truly was a loving Piggie. It was worth every minute he was with us.

Jennifer and Adam, and PB, Bob Bob, and Boar-is

"To find a beautiful thing, look with an open mind and heart."