[Gpdd] [Silly] Happy Holidays from the Okie Piggies

SUSAN EASTIN susiathome at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 18 12:13:40 EST 2004

Just a line (or two!) to announce to everypig that the Okie Piggies are back online, trying
to catch up on every little detail between bites of parslies and carrots.  So sorry to have
missed out on the Road Trip - we would have enjoyed it. Our prayers to those piggies
who are ailing, and to those who have had a dear piggie cross to the Bridge.
You will notice that our email address has changed, please make a note.
We are all doing fine, enjoying bigger digs and our very own little blinking Christmas tree!
(no, really - it blinks!)
Gotta run - one more fitting for CP's elegant green velvet cape trimmed with white fur, to
match Snowy's red velvet hooded cape. Almost time to go see Santa!
Piggie hugs'n'kisses to one and all~
Susi and the Okie Piggies
Snowy, CocoPuff, Lil' Whistle & Rosie