[Gpdd] CARE: new C&C cage

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Sun Dec 19 13:32:46 EST 2004

Hello, Everyone and Everypig:

Sundae and Tosca are now housed in more than oriental splendor in a 2x3 C&C cage from cavycages.com.  They hardly know what to do with themselves.

I got a table from IKEA to put it on and it just fits perfectly.

So.........there is now a Martin's Cages Guinea Pig Deluxe cage up for grabs.  I offered it to an old friend, but if she doesn't bite on it, it's available to anyone who's willing to come and get it in NW suburban Chicago :-)

BTW, I have to offer a HUGE thanks to the GPDD in general and in particular for all the help (and laughter and tears we've shared) throughout the years.  Following my initiation into pigdom with Taffy (late lamented), I, a midlife adult with no previous pigsperience, found everything on the digest that I needed to make my piggie's life optimum.  It was due to the digest that Taffy got a) timothy hay b) a larger cage c) a companion, Sundae, still with us, thankfully, and d) carefresh.  Now, thanks to the digest and cavy cages, Susan, and all, Sundae and Tosca have a new, even larger cage.  You all (and I mean ALL) have been a source of information, support and fellowship beyond belief.  Thank you everyone, now and forever, from the bottom of my heart.

Wheeks,

Rayna, Sundae and Tosca