[Gpdd] Re: Announcement: The Admiral's Eternal voyage

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Mon Dec 20 09:57:40 EST 2004

Please accept my most sincere condolences on the crossing of the Bridge by
The good ADMIRAL NOAH NEIFERT VON SHAFFER. Such journeys are the most difficult
at best to undertake for it means leaving your mommy and daddy for that place
so far away where illness and injury no longer exist. It does however hold
that promise of reunion which is always that guiding star for both guinea pig and
his mommy and daddy. That ONE star shines for each of us to follow back to
our loved little guys. And just as the good ADMIRAL will sail this course and
pass so very many of our loved ones, we too need to know that OUR trip across
the bridge will be filled with all those little faces we have missed for so
long. The faces of those we have seen in photos or at rescues or at animal control
facilities or even the pet shop. They will line the path welcoming us all. As
we cross we can see ONE little guy standing in the middle of the road.
Through the cheers, it's now you see YOUR BABY...YOUR ADMIRAL...running toward you
for that meeting that happens so often with all the other little guys present.
God bless the Admiral...he was indeed one very special guinea pig.

Sincerely,

Joseph C. Petrillo, GEORGE the guinea pigs daddy, forever