[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Friend gone to Rainbow Bridge

SUSAN EASTIN susiathome at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 20 09:59:05 EST 2004

The Okie Piggies are sad to announce their dear friend and 'cousin', Nala the Bunny,
has gone on to the Rainbow Bridge.  Although she wasn't as old, she seemed to
grow so much faster than any pig they'd met. And those ears (but a beautiful coat!).
But still they loved her, and she will be missed. Private family services will be held later Monday at the family resting place, beside Primoz and Lil Whisper, beneath the large shade tree by the pond in the field of large clovers.  We request our friends already at the Bridge to help her, as she is not well schooled in proper gp procedures.
Our love to Nala Bunny - please wait there for us.
Your loving friends and cousins,
The Okie Piggies
Snowy, CocoPuff, Lil' Whistle & Rosie