[Gpdd] Re: MISC: Guinea pig survives parachute

Robert redmountainfarm at juno.com
Mon Dec 20 13:11:23 EST 2004

I went on the site for the Bloomingdale Animal Shelter and there is a picture of this poor piggie and an article.  The idiot who threw the pig out no longer wanted her and was going to dump her by a river (I wonder if he was going to dump her in the river and drown her).  I am sure glad I raised my kids not to be that way and to be kind.  I wonder what kind of morales this person has.  My husband read the article and said he would like to throw this guy out a window with a parachute and see how he liked it.  I guess they taped the parachute right to her, so when they took the tape off, it pulled some of her hair out.  I heard it was duct tape, OUCH.  I am in Washington state so cannot rescue her, but I hope somebody who is near there hears about this and gives her a good home.  She has been through enough.