[Gpdd] [MISC] Secret Santa Pig

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 20 20:22:17 EST 2004

Sabrina, Jasmine, and I want to give a BIG, BIG thank
you to our two secret santa's. I loved all the
presents!!!
I received a Bunny Bounce Back treat despensing toy, a
cup of meadow grass to grow, treat balls and snacks, a
really cool tent,and Christmas cards. They are all
great!!
Thanks goes to Alge, Lisa, and all their pigs. I want
to thank Janelle for her guinea pig Christmas card
too. That pig looks like my Jasmine too.

Dawnda Stricklen

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven