[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: condolences, Admiral Noah

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Dec 20 20:55:58 EST 2004

Dana, thank you for posting Brook's announcement of Admiral Noah's
passing.  We are so very sorry to hear of his loss.  The Admiral obviously
had quite an adventurous life, and how wonderful that in his retirement he
fell in love with Lady Calliope.  What a gentleman he was to always give
her the sweetest bite of cantaloupe!  We know he enjoyed all of his days
both with his human parents, the Neiferts, and with his retirement mom,
Brook.  What a lucky and loved piggie he was.  We have no doubt that he is
now commanding a new ship at the Rainbow Bridge.

Please give Brook our condolences.

P.S.  Brook's Lady Calliope was named in memory of our Calliope.  We were
so very honored by this, and we are so very glad to hear that Lady Calliope
is doing well (although of course mourning her husband-pig, the
Admiral).  Brook, we miss your postings.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Joey G., Sunshine, and Tumbleweed