[Gpdd] Misc: Only 5 more days...

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 20 22:53:20 EST 2004

Hello Slaves!
Only 5 more days 'til Christmas...Yippee!
Brownie Bear is very Excited and keeps
begging me to open her gifts, but I tell
her that she has to be patient and wait.
And Butterscotch is so clueless, he doesn't
understand why B-Bear is so excited. Well,
he'll figure it out. I'm pretty sure he
likes being my Master cuz I wait on him
(and BB) hand and foot. And he LOVES being
free-range. He is so active and fun to watch.
Who needs t.v. when you have Guinea Pigs,
right?!?!? Right!

Brownie Bear finished up her last dosage
of Baytril today, and I can tell that she
is feeling better 'down there'. She hasn't
been whining as much when she pee's. And
a couple of days ago, she stood on her back
legs begging for a veggie treat. So, I know
she's okay. I guess she's just getting old.
Well, I hope that she continues to have the
will to fight and she doesn't 'give up' any
time soon. She's my Sassy Bear! And I can't
even imagine Life without her...

Well, I gotta get to bed now. Good Night!

     Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeps,
        Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear
                       & Butterscotch :-)