[Gpdd] Silly: Presents for Mr. Cooders and Chester arrived today

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Tue Dec 21 00:18:12 EST 2004

Wheeek, wheeeek, wheeeek, wheeek, wheeek!
       It's Charlie again, Jolly Rodent, Jr. grade. And I've kept right on
listening. Wow -- there's excitement going on in the house! Alge's nursing
assistants bring the mail up from down at the main highway. Only lately has this
"mail" business begun to interest me. You'd think these cute, floppy little ears
of mine have suddenly become like radar of some kind.
       I listened very careful. "There's something there for Mr. Cooders," a
voice whispered. Alge careful and quietly sorted through the rest of the mail
and said, "Ahh, here's some neat stuff for Chester too."
       I don't know what the guys received but the apparently they'll both be
very happy with their gifts on this day.
       Also, those Piggy Secret Santas (we have been told about the Secret
Santas and took our own gifts to the post office to mail the other day. Wow --
it was a long way up there to the counter, even for a popcorning guinea pig.
But with some help from a  nice man behind us in line, we managed it.
       People were saying how cute we were with our little scarves and ear
muffs. And what cute chubby little things we were. Wilson took exception to
that. He works to maintain a degree of thinness so he can maneuver better at high
speeds.
       Anyway, Mr. Cooder's secret Santa and Chester's secret Santa, you guys
will want to know that your gifts have arrived.
       Wheeek wheeeek-- I feel like some kind of news correspondent.  It's
all so essciting. I like being a guinea pig. And I like being a Jolly Rodent
too, even it if is Jr. Class.
       Happy holidays everyone and thank you for the presents that have come
to our house!

Charlie