[Gpdd] MISC Parachute Pig

Pam Bowyer petra-nef at shaw.ca
Tue Dec 21 13:20:54 EST 2004

>I just read the article in the Indy Star online about the piggie in the
>parachute. There is a link online to write letters to the editor on the
>newspaper website. I have written one expressing my outrage at these stupid
>students, I encourage everyone who reads it to take a few minutes and do the
>same.

         I checked out the website for the University of Indiana,
Bloomington. There is a page that details the codes of conduct for
students, and it says that the person who would be responsible for
disciplining students is the Dean of Students, Richard McKaig. His e-mail
is mckaig at indiana.edu. I would suggest we write to him and urge him to
apply the maximum punishment to the student who committed this this
horrific act.

         (I agree with you on the parachute punishment for this jerk, but I
doubt we can ask for that)

Pam