[Gpdd] Silly: Secret Santa Pig

Carla Martinez cmartinez36 at houston.rr.com
Tue Dec 21 19:31:37 EST 2004

Wheeks Piggers!!! Snickers and Snowball asked me to send messages to their
Secret Santas-- they would type themselves but their paws are tired.

Snickers is sending big thank you' s to a guinea pig from Massachusetts who
sent him the cutest little letter with photos and some delicious wooden
fruit chews. (I think he opened the package when I wasn't looking) We don't
know the piggie's name but his mommy's name is Priscilla. And then there is
Snowball's Secret Santa Piggie who sent him an e-mail. That was just the
sweetest note. We are looking forward to more correspondence, and to
thanking our secret Santas personally as well as in the digest!

Yes, the boys have been busting their paws, so to speak, to get their Secret
Santa gifts out -- via the closest flying reindeer. Whew, they made it today
finally. So there may be a couple of piggies waiting expectantly, and whose
gifts we *Hope* will arrive on time!

They didn't really like to wait until the last minute, but they did want my
help on a few things, and I had to finish closing up 2004 with my little
Pre-K kiddos , then Tony and I both got the flu (yes! the Flu!) and then
this and then that, and you know how it is. . . .so we may be a little late
but don't despair, piggies;  your gifts will arrive. we're just having so
much fun with this, We Love Secret Santa!!!! Many thanks again to Lisa B for
coordinating!

Carla, Snickers, and Snowball

PS We want to send out a special hello to the Carla of "Carla and Bud" fame