[Gpdd] MISC- Great place to buy guinea pig items

Morticia44 at aol.com Morticia44 at aol.com
Tue Dec 21 16:21:35 EST 2004

Hi,

Many thanks to all of you who wrote me about Fiona's giving birth. She and
the little ones are doing great. Sydney is not happy about being in a separate
cage but I give him "visitation rights (supervised)" with Fiona. I am almost
sure the little ones are females, if so they will be named Holly and Lena.

Has anyone ever checked out Guinea Pigs - CritterStore.com they have some of
the best prices I have ever found. If you can't find a specific brand just
type it in the search.

I am hoping the babies will start drinking and eating out of the big bowl, I
have been handling them from the second day, but they still stay close to mom.

All the best to everyone this holiday season. Anyone knows of more online
stores please share them.

Raina, Sydney, Fiona, Aiden, Spencer, and ( Holly & Lena???)