[Gpdd] RE: Guinea pig parachute

Jackie Bickers jackie3492 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 21 17:39:57 EST 2004

I went to that website too, I didn't see the picture of the piggie, but I
was happy to see this ####'s name in print. Now LOTS of people can read what
a piece of #### this guy is.  I'm sure it will make it to the WTF section in
my student newspaper, so then there will be a few more. I've even looked the
guy up, and due to the fact that I'm pretty good at finding people on the
net, only the harrassment laws are keeping me from flooding this guys mail
and email with hate mail. I had to rant, I'm still so angry. Especially
every time i read it had its fur ripped out by duct tape. Anybody who has
any suggestions of something to do about this within the confines of the
law, I'm all for it. Count me in.

Jackie (and six lucky piggies)