[Gpdd] [Miscellaneous] Parachute Pig

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 21 21:50:38 EST 2004

I can't read all about the parachute pig because it upsets me greatly and I just want to torture those people that did that.  In my opinion, they should throw them out a window with only a sheet or pillowcase.

>From what I gathered on two or three postings, I can't believe someone would do that to a piggie.  What is the matter with these people.  I think they should throw his butt and who ever else was involved out of school.  I am glad they are being charged.

Somewhere I missed the link regarding that story, anyone has it?
Thanks.

Lisa

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"